Saturday 12 November 2011

Glutton for challenges

Hi all,

Because time restraints due to work and show rehearsals finding time to do challenges has been...well...challenging. After discussing it with Ms G. we came up with a solution - I need smaller challenges that I can do in an hour or two. Probably best to start off small as well. So before I knew it more challenges have been put on the table. And here they are:

5. Design and make a desk sign with Ms G.'s name on. Potato printing is preferable. To be completed by 13th December.

6. Design and make Ms G. a Christmas card with potato printing. I can make more than one and give them out. To be completed by 13th December.

Spot the theme... :-)

I had a text from the wonderful Ms F. this week who suggested I went to life drawing classes with her. Unfortunately, they are at the same time I am in rehearsal so it was decided I would postpone this till after the show is finished. So probably the New Year. I did meet up with her afterwards though and lo I did come away with 2 more challenges.

7. Attend a life drawing class with Ms F. To be completed by the New Year.

8. Sing at an open mic night by the end of 2011. I can choose which open mic night I go to and Ms. F must be in attendance. I've been thinking about doing this for a while so this gives me the perfect excuse. I already have a couple of songs in mind.

Right, can't stay here writing all night, I've got some potato printing to do!

I'll let you know how I got on tomorrow.
EmJay x

No comments:

Post a Comment