Monday 7 November 2011

The First Challenges

I have my first four challenges!

1. Make Chutney by Christmas (challenge laid down by Ms G.)

We decided on tomato chutney and the recipe I have is for 1.5 litres so there's going to be an awful lot of people getting chutney for Christmas!

2. Re-design an oversized dress by January (challenge laid down by Ms R.)

Buy a cheap dress which is much larger than my actual size and re-design it to make it fit me.

3. Find a random local creative activity and go do it! within the next 2 weeks (challenge laid down by Ms F.)

Go onto a local website’s 'what's on' page and find 3 creative activities that are of interest and pick one.

4. Buy/borrow The Artists Way by Julia Cameron and read it. No end date! (challenge laid down by Ms F.)


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Artists-Way-Discovering-Recovering-Creative/dp/0330343580

Apparently, it's all about rediscovering your creative self with a 12 week course with different challenges each week. Sounds right up my street.


So I'll let you know how I get on and will post photos as evidence!


1 comment: